Indian Visa Application Online
Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for the traditional paper Visa to India in order to travel, eliminating the hassle of applying. India offers travelers from eligible countries the opportunity to obtain an e-visa to enter the country. It is a multiple entry visa for the e-Tourist and e-Business with a validity of 365 days and a triple entry for the e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant together with a validity of 60 consecutive days and a single-entry e -Conference is valid for 30 days. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to get their Indian Visa e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. The India e-Visa can be easily applied for with a short online application. Travelers only need to provide basic biographical information and their passport information.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
Indian Visa Online Application
The Government of India has launched an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, allowing citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. The India Tourist eVisa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. A double entry tourist eVisa for India, allowing a stay of 30 days with 2 entries to India, is also available for those planning a shorter stay. Therefore, travelers are recommended to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person. and fill out forms and submit documents to the government.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor's passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor's most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
Indian Visa for Croatian Citizens
The country has installed a variety of Indian visas online depending on the reasons for visiting the country. The most common visa is the India Tourist e-Visa, which can be used by Croatians for tourism and leisure purposes, as well as visiting relatives. There are currently more than 160 eligible countries that can apply for an India e-Visa by completing a simple online application form. The introduction of the eVisa Travel Authorization for India in 2014 has brought great benefits to eligible citizens wishing to visit the country and India and increased tourism to a great extent. This visa allows Croatian visitors to stay in the country for 90 days during the validity year for which it was issued.
It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that Croatian citizens can enter India as many times as they wish during its one-year validity. The India e-business visa is available for Croatian travelers planning to enter India for business matters such as meetings, conferences, sales and recruitment. This type of visa allows up to two entries into India during the year for which the visa is valid. The maximum length of stay in India is 180 days. The India Medical e-Visa, issued to Croatians seeking medical treatment in the country. Citizens of Croatians must be informed about specific prerequisites involved, such as a letter from the receiving hospital. The Medical Assistant eVisa to India is available for two family members of the Croatian patient that holds a Medical eVisa. Both the Medical e-Visa and Physician Assistant Visa are triple-entry visas and are valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Croatia is one of the countries that can benefit from this simple and hassle-free procedure, which means that previous formalities that involved many consular or embassy visits can now be avoided. Completing the online e-Visa India application form can take up to 15 minutes and is entirely electronic.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Croatian?
- A valid Croatian passport with 6 months or more of validity before entering India.
- A digital copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital photograph with specific Indian eVisa guidelines
- A valid email address is required, this is where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the processing fees.
Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
Visiting India is a fantastic experience because there are so many landscapes and tastes to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches and mystical religious sites to many authentic festivals, vast temples, caves, forts and sculptures, India offers a plethora of options for an unforgettable trip. If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India e-Visa to enter the country. India Online Visa, which can also be called Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014.
The Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens is divided into three sub-categories: Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days from the date of arrival. Tourist e-Visas are single-entry and cannot be exchanged or converted. E-Business Visa: If you want to travel to India for business, use this type. The validity period of this type is 365 days from the date of issue, and you can visit India as many times as you like. Each stay must not exceed 180 days. Medical and Physician Assistant e-Visas: These e-Visas allow you to enter India for medical treatment or health services. Assistants accompanying e-Medical Visa holders may be issued a Medical Assistant Visa. You can enter the country three times with this type of electronic visa and stay for a total of 60 days from the date of your first arrival. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
Indian Visa for Danish Citizens
Indian Visa for Danish Citizens has been available as Online Application Form from the Government of India since 2014. All foreigners traveling to India are required to apply for an Indian Visa unless they have a diplomatic passport or other travel documents which may exempt them from applying for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. In 2014, the Indian government introduced the electronic travel authorization system, which is now available to citizens from 166 countries around the world.
The Indian e-Visa is a document offered by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to cross the border. Danish travelers can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to the specific needs of the traveler. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 30 days in the country and grants a single entry. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India and allows multiple entries. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Danish citizens. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Danish Citizens
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States