Citigroup (NYSE: C)
All homeowners having difficulty making mortgage payments and needing assistance
Citi® Road To Recovery Dallas Homeowner Assistance Series
with North Texas Housing Coalition
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dallas Market Center
7050 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
12:00 noon – 7:00 PM
- CitiMortgage and the North Texas Housing Coalition, a non-profit organization dedicated to improve and increase affordable, working class housing in North Texas, will host a free homeowner assistance event in Dallas for distressed homeowners.
- Expert CitiMortgage client assistance representatives will consult one-on-one with homeowners having difficulty making their mortgage payments or facing potential foreclosure to determine what solutions may be open to them.
- Homeowners whose loans are serviced by other mortgage companies will be able to consult with North Texas Housing Coalition housing prevention counselors on the same topics.
What to bring:
- Your list of questions
- Documents to support your hardship (Copies of medical documentation, divorce decree, unemployment verification, etc.)
- Copies of all pay stubs and/or proof of other income for the past two months for all borrowers
- Copies of all bank account statements for the past two months for all borrowers (Checking, savings, etc.)
- Proof of insurance and taxes, if not included in the mortgage payments
- Your mortgage loan number (Only CitiMortgage Customers)
- Self-employed homeowners must provide a year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement with a balance sheet
What to expect:
- Personalized, one-on-one foreclosure prevention discussions with mortgage assistance counseling experts to explore potential solutions for your individual circumstances
- Educational presentations about mortgage modifications and other homeowner assistance programs
- Free educational take-away materials
- Free parking
For information, or for those who are unable to attend the event but would like assistance, please call 1-866-915-9417. Information is also available at www.citiroadtorecovery.com
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
Mark Rodgers, 212-559-1719